[dropdown][title] INTRODUCTION [/title]
[content] PMD Hospitality respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality, and security of the personal data you provide to us or that we collect about you when you use our websites or our mobile application and other online products and services ("Site"), when you contact guest services, or when you otherwise interact with us. PMD Hospitality is aware of our responsibilities to protect your personal data, to keep it secure, and to comply with applicable privacy and data protection laws. [/content][/dropdown]
[dropdown][title] COLLECTION [/title]
[content] PMD Hospitality collects Personal Information about you that you provide to PMD Hospitality or that PMD Hospitality obtain while you are using the Site.
PMD Hospitality use Personal Information to provide you with services from our side, to build features that will make the services available on the application easier to use, to contact you about these services, and to send advertisements, marketing material, or other offers that we think might be of interest to you. [/content][/dropdown]
[dropdown][title] PROTECTION [/title]
[content] PMD Hospitality employs reasonable and current technical, administrative, and physical safeguards that are designed to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and designed to ensure the correct use of Personal Information.
PMD Hospitality is not responsible for the privacy practices of those other websites, including those of PMD Hospitality independent member hotels, and PMD Hospitality expressly disclaims any liability for their actions, including actions relating to the use and disclosure of Personal Information.
PMD Hospitality collect your Personal Information on the Site to enhance the services PMD Hospitality offers you, maintain and improve the Site, protect the security of you and our Site, comply with legal obligations, and inform you about other services and products that may be available through us, our affiliated companies, or through our marketing alliances. PMD Hospitality collects Personal Information about you when you interact with or utilize services offered on this Site, such as:
• Creating a profile with PMD Hospitality
• Making reservations, accommodation requests, and payments;
• Consenting to marketing communications;
• Submitting comments, reviews, or other user-generated content;
• Connecting or interacting with us through social networks (e.g., Facebook, Google+, Twitter); or
• Requesting customer or technical support.
• Personal Information includes:
• Postal or billing address;
• E-mail address;
• Telephone or mobile number;
• Payment card information;
• Government identification (e.g., passport identification to verify traveler identities);
• Location via IP address;
• The device being used (for our mobile site);
• Cookies and similar technologies;
• Your preferences regarding your member hotel stay (e.g. bed size, smoking versus non-smoking room); and
• Other relevant data.
Even if you do not provide PMD Hospitality with any Personal Information, PMD Hospitality collects certain non-personal information about how you use our Site. This information cannot identify you and is used for statistical purposes only.
PMD Hospitality generally processes and may disclose your Personal Information to others to:
• Provide you with products and services, including authenticating authorized users, and marketing our products and services;
• Perform certain services or other transactions initiated by you;
• Respond to your questions, complaints, or reviews of our product or services or those of our member hotels;
• Send you communications about online transactions, product information, ads and promotions, electronic newsletters, or other notices you requested or offers tailored to you;
• Enable PMD Hospitality advertisers, where appropriate, to provide you with more personalized content, and track the effectiveness of certain advertising campaigns; [/content][/dropdown]
[dropdown][title] SECURITY [/title]
[content] PMD Hospitality maintains reasonable technical, electronic, and organizational security procedures to maintain the security of Personal Information, and safeguard Personal Information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and/or against accidental or unlawful loss, alteration, disclosure, or access. PMD Hospitality security procedures include contractual terms with any contractors, agents, or data processors that require such entities to protect the security and confidentiality of Personal Information in accordance with PMD Hospitality standards. While we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit. It is your responsibility to safeguard any email or password that you have created or used in connection with our site and to notify us if you ever suspect that the security and confidentiality of such email or password have been compromised in any way. You are solely responsible for any use of your account via your email and password.
PMD Hospitality cannot guarantee that our Site will function faultless and without any interruptions. PMD Hospitality shall not be liable for damages that may result from the use of electronic means of communication, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses. [/content][/dropdown]
[dropdown][title] CHILDREN [/title]
[content] PMD Hospitality does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18, and users under the age of 18 should not submit any Personal Information to PMD Hospitality . If PMD Hospitality has actual knowledge that Personal Information about a child under 18 years old has been collected, then PMD Hospitality will take the appropriate steps to delete this Personal Information. [/content][/dropdown]
[dropdown][title] COMMUNICATIONS [/title]
[content] All communications between PMD Hospitality Employee and Guest — electronic, paper, or spoken—must be appropriate, factual, accurate, and properly stated. No one shall falsify or intentionally misrepresent information, either outright or through omission, in any communication, conversation, or website, whether internal or external. We shall not be liable for damages that may result from the incorrect communication between PMD Hospitality Employee and Guest. [/content][/dropdown]