PMD Hospitality use Personal Information to provide you with services from our side, to build features that will make the services available on the application easier to use, to contact you about these services, and to send advertisements, marketing material, or other offers that we think might be of interest to you.
PMD Hospitality is not responsible for the privacy practices of those other websites, including those of PMD Hospitality independent member hotels, and PMD Hospitality expressly disclaims any liability for their actions, including actions relating to the use and disclosure of Personal Information.
PMD Hospitality collect your Personal Information on the Site to enhance the services PMD Hospitality offers you, maintain and improve the Site, protect the security of you and our Site, comply with legal obligations, and inform you about other services and products that may be available through us, our affiliated companies, or through our marketing alliances. PMD Hospitality collects Personal Information about you when you interact with or utilize services offered on this Site, such as:
• Creating a profile with PMD Hospitality
• Making reservations, accommodation requests, and payments;
• Consenting to marketing communications;
• Submitting comments, reviews, or other user-generated content;
• Connecting or interacting with us through social networks (e.g., Facebook, Google+, Twitter); or
• Requesting customer or technical support.
• Personal Information includes:
• Postal or billing address;
• E-mail address;
• Telephone or mobile number;
• Payment card information;
• Government identification (e.g., passport identification to verify traveler identities);
• Location via IP address;
• The device being used (for our mobile site);
• Cookies and similar technologies;
• Your preferences regarding your member hotel stay (e.g. bed size, smoking versus non-smoking room); and
• Other relevant data.
Even if you do not provide PMD Hospitality with any Personal Information, PMD Hospitality collects certain non-personal information about how you use our Site. This information cannot identify you and is used for statistical purposes only.
PMD Hospitality generally processes and may disclose your Personal Information to others to:
• Provide you with products and services, including authenticating authorized users, and marketing our products and services;
• Perform certain services or other transactions initiated by you;
• Respond to your questions, complaints, or reviews of our product or services or those of our member hotels;
• Send you communications about online transactions, product information, ads and promotions, electronic newsletters, or other notices you requested or offers tailored to you;
• Enable PMD Hospitality advertisers, where appropriate, to provide you with more personalized content, and track the effectiveness of certain advertising campaigns;
PMD Hospitality cannot guarantee that our Site will function faultless and without any interruptions. PMD Hospitality shall not be liable for damages that may result from the use of electronic means of communication, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.